Cranberry Cups – The perfect way to make cranberry sauce pleasing for everyone! This recipe uses strawberry jello and crushed pineapple to create a wonderful cranberry fruit salad in a muffin cup. These are great for individual servings!
These Cranberry Cups are a must for the holidays for our family! I’m not a fan of the traditional jellied cranberry, so when I tried these for the first time, I was super excited!
The combination of the strawberry jello and the pineapple make these a little sweeter, and they are always a hit. Some years, I even make the recipe in a casserole dish when I don’t have muffin cups.
These little suckers aren’t the easiest to photograph either. Those are FOIL muffin liners even though it is a little hard to tell from the photos. ?
Tips for Making Cranberry Cups:
- Use a small 3 oz box of strawberry jello.
- You can leave the pecans out if you’d like.
- This recipe can be put into a small casserole dish instead of individual muffin tins.
- Use foil muffin liners.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, packed in juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 oz package strawberry jello mix
- 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 water
- In a bowl, drain pineapple juice and reserve the juice. Add juice to saucepan with water and lemon juice. Heat until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add Jello and stir well to combine.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Add cranberry sauce , pineapple, and pecans to Jello mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into foil muffin liners. Place liners in muffin tin to make them easy to store. Refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours until set.
- Don't have muffin liners? This can also be poured into a small casserole dish to serve as well.
Other Holiday Sides You Might Like to Try:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!